Busy Moms – You’ll Love Ling Ling Asian Foods!

As a busy Mom of a 3 year old and almost 5 year old, there are plenty of nights when I just don’t feel like cooking. After washing dishes, doing laundry and picking up my kids’ messes all day long, I really don’t want to spend my time preparing dinner and dirtying even more dishes that will need to be washed. When my husband comes home from work, I want to be able to spend that time with him and our kids, and not out in the kitchen by myself.
It would be super easy to just order take-out every night, but that usually ends up being really expensive, and not very healthy either. There’s got to be a better way to make a dinner that’s easy, budget-friendly and healthy right? Yes, there is!
I have found a way to prepare a quick and delicious meal the whole family will love, and once you try it, you’ll be blown away! If you’re a busy Mom like me, you will fall in love Ling Ling Asian Foods. They are an absolute life-saver!
Ling Ling Asian Food
I like to keep a variety of these meals in my freezer for those nights when I just don’t feel like cooking, or for when we have things to do and are crunched for time.
Ling Ling has so many tasty options to choose from, and I’m a huge fan of every one that I have tried! Their products include Drunken Noodles and Yakisoba Noodles, which are authentic Asian style noodles infused with delicious sauces, succulent proteins, and vegetables, fried rice (choose from Yakitori Chicken, Yakiniku Beef, Thai-Style Chicken, Chinese-Style Vegetable and Bibimbap Beef), and chicken or pork potstickers with Ling Ling signature dipping sauce.
I especially love their Chicken Yakisoba Noodles. These Japanese style noodles are combined with grilled yakitori-style white meat chicken and vegetables in a delicious soy-based sauce.
Ling Ling Asian Food
I love that these are ready to serve in less than 10 minutes, but they taste like I’ve been preparing them for hours! Even better, they only require one pan to cook, so I don’t have to wash a bunch of dishes!
Ling Ling Asian Food
Find Ling Ling Asian Foods at a store near you by using their store locator. I live in the northeast, and I found mine at Hannaford. Grab a coupon and save $2 off ONE Ling Ling Entree or Appetizer (20 oz. or more)!
Ling Ling is giving away $100 Walmart gift cards to 5 lucky readers! Enter now through Tuesday, March 6th.