Banana Bread Muffins Recipe (Grain Free)


Thanks to reader Sarah for passing on this great tip for a healthy banana bread recipe! She modified my Apple Cinnamon Coconut Flour Muffins to make a healthy grain free banana bread recipe with coconut flour.
This wasn’t a recipe I’d tried myself, because I’m not much for bananas, and just hadn’t had a desire to make banana bread. I made these for my kids and was surprised to realize that I actually liked them. This is actually a big deal for me, since this is one of the first things with banana I’ve been able to eat in years! In fact, I might actually like these more than the original muffins.
If you are a banana bread fan…. definitely try these!

Coconut Flour Banana Bread Muffins

Coconut Flour Banana Bread or Muffins
33 votes
PRINT

Grain Free Banana Bread & Muffins

Ingredients

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Put all ingredients in medium sized bowl
  3. Using strong whisk or immersion blender (recommend!), mix until smooth and well incorporated. If batter is too thick, add a little milk to thin, but don't let it get runny at all.
  4. Put into greased muffin tins- i use a 1/4 cup measure to make pretty even sized. Batter will be somewhat thick.
  5. Bake for 13-18 minutes until lightly browned and set in middle.
Like this recipe? Check out my new cookbook, or get all my recipes (over 500!) in a personalized weekly meal planner here!
Thanks again to Sarah for sharing her recipe! I definitely recommend these!
What’s your favorite grain free recipe? Will you try these? Tell me below!