10 Minute Beauty Routine for Busy Stay at Home Moms

I was compensated for this post by Global Influence, however all thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own.
I’m a stay-at-home Mom to my very busy 17 month old daughter, and I’m also 21 weeks pregnant with my second child.  Between cleaning up after my daughter, and the pure exhaustion that pregnancy itself causes, I don’t really have a lot of time or energy to keep up with a full daily beauty routine.  I’m lucky if I can squeeze in a quick shower most days!
Since we don’t leave the house very often, I pretty much live in my yoga pants all day, and don’t bother putting on any makeup.  When 4:30 in the afternoon rolls around, however, I get excited because I know John is about to come home from work soon.  I like to look a bit more refreshed and like less of a slob when he gets home from work (gotta keep that spark alive, right??), so I quickly do a few things that improve my appearance and help me feel better about myself.  It’s what I call my 10 Minute Beauty Routine
10 Minute Beauty Routine for Busy Stay at Home Moms
  • First, I comb out my hair and if necessary, pass the hair straightener through it a couple of times to tame any out of control pieces of hair. 
  • Next, I wet a washcloth with hot water and lay it over my face for a few seconds.  This helps to unclog my pores and make me feel refreshed.  I quickly rub some moisturizer into my skin, put on mascara, a bit of blush on my cheeks, and my favorite lipstick.  While I don’t really have time to do full makeup, I think these 3 items really help my face to look brighter and they make me feel better about myself. 
  • Next, I wash my feet with a hot wash cloth.  I’ve been stepping in crumbs left on the floor by Kayleigh all day, so they’re not really feeling so clean. 
  • I slap on another layer of deodorant, brush my teeth and spray some of my favorite perfume. 
  • Finally, I throw on a new pair of clothes, and I’m done!  It’s amazing how much better I feel after this quick 10 Minute Beauty Routine, and it really is so easy to fit this into my day.
On the days when I actually do get a chance to shower (don’t worry, I do aim to shower at least every other day, even if I have to do it at night while Kayleigh is asleep), I use Suave products.  Not only do they make me look and feel great, but I can buy them at Walmart for a great price!  Paying reasonable prices for products I love is one more thing that keeps this stay at home Mom feeling good!
Suave is encouraging families to live better every day by offering products for the whole family at a great value at Walmart.  The Walmart Suave Hub is filled with beauty tips, product promotions, and more.  Head on over to your local Walmart to pick up your favorite Suave products, or check out the Walmart Suave Hub today!