National Slow Cooking Month – Recipes and Tips

National Slow Cooker Month
Welcome to National Slow Cooking Month! I grew up watching my mom use her slow cooker, mostly to make roasts, and it was one of the first wedding gifts I used when I set up my own kitchen as an adult. I know that the HotPot (aka pressure cooker) is really big right now, but I still love my Crockpot (aka slow cooker) even more.
The best thing about a slow cooker is that you can just throw everything in and walk away. Now if you want to take extra steps you can do that too but that’s optional. Adding fresh toppings to your finished slow cooker meal can also boost the flavor quite a bit.
Some of my favorite slow cooker recipes for you to try:
I also found a great infographic for this week on how to get the most out of your slow cooker. Great tips and tricks for everyone.
Infographic - National Slow Cooker Month