3 EASY BACK TO SCHOOL HEALTHY BENTO LUNCHES

.For years, my daughter would constantly ask me to buy the lavish store-bought meals in the brightly colored boxes. As you may know, I’m a firm believer in fresh food, especially for my children. But I must say, my daughter’s pleas for these boxed lunches got me thinking.
My solution: bento box lunches full of fresh ingredients my kids love.
Rainbow Bento Lunch | Sometimes we just want a little bit of everything. These power-packed bento boxes are just the thing.
Here are three of my easy bento box lunches that will bring a fresh variety to your kid’s lunches and make meal prep a breeze.
The backbone of these bento boxes is fresh cut fruit and vegetables. You may have seen my previous posts on how I prevent apples from browning; like in my Donut Apples Slices and my Apple Pie S’mores recipes.
Natureseal p
To keep my apples, carrots, and other produce from browning too fast, I use Natureseal for Fresh Cut Produce, our favorite partner to bring you innovative ways to keep apples from browning. Their signature blend of vitamins and minerals allows cut fruits & veggies last for up to 14 days in the fridge!
As you can see in the video below, the whole process is fast and seamless, since the apples get soaked immediately after being sliced.

And yes, browning can be a real problem if you are chopping your fruits and vegetables ahead of time to get ready for a party or prep lunches for the week.
The whole purpose of preparing all your fruits and vegetables at once is to be able to have them on hand, and ready to use, to make healthier choices throughout the day.
The Classic MOMable Bento Lunch | Packed with protein and and fruit, your kids are sure to love this easy bento idea.
This same method can be done with carrots, celery, pears, and stone fruits. You can meal prep for the entire week and keep them fresh in the fridge without browning for up to 14 days. Just like the fruit you find pre-cut at the grocery store but without paying a premium.
Between my kids and I, I’m not sure who loves these bento boxes more. They get to enjoy their favorite snacks for lunch, and I save myself a headache when taking on weekly meal prep. Below you’ll find the ingredients lists for these three boxes. Happy snacking!
What will you put in your bento boxes?

ABC's Bento Lunch | Apples, Boiled Eggs, Carrots, Celery and Cheese, oh my! Doesn't this sound like the perfect snack box or lunch.

ABC’S BENTO LUNCH

  • Author: Laura Fuentes

INGREDIENTS

  • Apple slices
  • Boiled egg
  • Celery
  • Carrots
  • Cheese
  • Crackers

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place all ingredients in a lunchbox and enjoy.

CLASSIC MOMABLE BENTO LUNCH

  • Author: Laura Fuentes

INGREDIENTS

  • Turkey slices
  • Boiled Egg
  • Cheese
  • Apple Slices

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place all ingredients in a lunchbox and enjoy.